- General information
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Selecta HTC Maria Dragstra with headquarters in Czerwińsk nad Wisłą, 09-151, Miączyn 42a, Central Register and Information on Economic Activity 6411/1017/2010; NIP 118-005-80-41; REGON 010380667.
- In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms
- By collecting “cookies” [see: “cookies” policy].
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the www.selectahtc.com.pl website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.